According to the educational program graduates are awarded the academic degree of bachelor 6B04103 – “Accounting and audit”.
In the direction 6B04103 «Accounting and audit» – gives students the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge about the processes of formation and execution of budgets of different levels, the order of planning accounting and reporting, organization and management of cash flows of enterprises, investment activities, features of the organization of Finance of enterprises and organizations, banks and other financial institutions.
Graduates have the opportunity to find a job in such organizations and institutions as:
– state bodies of the Republican and territorial level;
– Ministry of Finance;
– Ministry of economic development and trade;
– National Bank of RK;
– Agency for regulation and supervision of the financial market and financial institutions;
– economic services of Ministries and departments;
– budgetary institutions and organizations;
– economic entities of various organizational and legal forms;
– large firms and banks;
– controlling and internal audit departments.