According to the educational program graduates are awarded an academic bachelor’s degree 6В04101 – «State and local government».
Specialty “State and local management” appeared in the Republic of Kazakhstan relatively recently, and has already gained popularity among young people. However, the secret of this popularity lies not only in the prestige of the public service. With the diploma “State and local management” you can get a management job in any company – both private and public.
Graduates of the specialty “State and local management” receive comprehensive training in the field of Economics, law and management. In other words, they know Economics better than law graduates, and they know law better than Economics graduates. And since all this knowledge can be used not only in the public service, but also in private structures, such specialists are universal.
Graduates work: students have the opportunity to find a job in such organizations and institutions as:
– Administration Of The President Of The Republic Of Kazakhstan;
– Office of the Parliament;
– various structural units Of the government of Kazakhstan;
– economic and financial management bodies (ministries, departments and agencies);
– local governments (akimats of districts, cities, regions) and Executive bodies;
– national, public and private companies;
state institutions, political and public organizations, etc.