6th floor, room 603
+7 707 764 3738
The goal and objectives of the Department is to train highly qualified pedagogical specialists who are able to effectively solve professional and pedagogical problems at the scientific and practical level within the educational program, master creative thinking, and master innovative teaching technologies.
– complete and high-quality professional education, the formation of professional competencies and mastering the foundations of pedagogical skills
– development of cognitive, information and communication, constructive, organizational skills important for pedagogical activity;
– development of a culture of thinking, skills of self-education and scientific organization of labor;
– education of a qualified and competitive person;
– training of highly qualified specialists who meet modern requirements and criteria of employers.
The main direction of the Department: the widespread introduction of new teaching technologies in production, advanced training of professors and teachers, the comprehensive development of modern teaching technologies.
Prepares the following undergraduate programs:
6B01101 – Pedagogy and Psychology
6В01301 – Pedagogy and methodology of primary education
6В01401 – Training of physical education teachers
6B01501 – Training of teachers of informatics
6В01502 – Training of teachers of biology
6В01503 – Training of teachers of geography
6В011504-Chemistry teacher training
6В011505-Training of teachers of mathematics
Prepares the following educational programs for master’s degree:
7M01101 – Pedagogy and Psychology
7M01301 – Pedagogy and methodology of primary education
The degree of the Department is 66%.
The Department of Pedagogy and psychology has 58 teachers, 8 doctors of science, 25 candidates of science, 4 doctors of philosophy (PhD) and 15 masters of science.