88 scientific and methodological Articles, 5 educational materials, 4 scientific projects. Including ABROAD (Japan, Russia, China, India, Egypt, Kyrgyzstan, Canada, Brazil).
List of scientific works 2017-2020gg.:
1. Avdarsolkyzy S., Rysbekova A. Possibilities of solving problems of differential equations in the matkad Environment//”Science, Education, Innovation: current problems and prospects of development” in the third Republican scientific and Practical Conference of students and young scientists Almaty University, Almaty 2017 p. 353-356.
2. Avdarsolkyzy S., Sanay A. Mobile opportunities of Secondary School Education / / “Science, Education, Innovation: prospects and prospects of current development” in the third Republican scientific and Practical Conference of students and young scientists Almaty University, Almaty 2017 pp. 356-360.
3. Avdarsolkyzy S., Omarov M. Teaching robotics in secondary schools//”Science, Education, Innovation: current trends and prospects of development” in the third Republican scientific and Practical Conference of students and young scientists Almaty University, Almaty 2017 pp. 366-369.
4. Avdarsolkyzy S., Akramova A. S., Zhakeeva Zh. Implementation of the practical direction of the beginning course of mathematics. Since 2017. 29-34.
5. Sagymbaeva A. E., Avdarsolkyzy S. System of criterion – based assessment of educational results// //Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference”intellectual and information and Communication Technologies – a tool for implementing the third industrial revolution in the framework of the strategy “Kazakhstan –2050”. Astana, 2018. – Pp. 63-65
6. Sagymbaeva A. E., Avdarsolkyzy S. Formation of digital literacy of students// collection of materials of the international scientific and practical conference “Latin alphabet: the process of Science and education in the XXI century”, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the University of Almaty. University of Almaty. 2018. P 98-102.
7. Avdarsolkyzy S. The role of criterion-based assessment in the formation of functional literacy of students.//// “Bulletin”of the Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University. Series “physical and Mathematical Sciences”. – Almaty. 2018. –№2 (62). – P. 181-187.
8. Avdarsolkyzy S. Criterion-based assessment system for students in Computer Science // Bulletin-Bulletin, No. 1 (1), Almaty University. 2018. s 95-99.
9. Avdarsolkyzy S., Rysbekova A. B. possibilities of formatting two – dimensional graphs in the Matkad system//materials of the IV Republican scientific and Practical Conference of students and Young Scientists”Science, Education, Innovation: modern state and prospects of development”. April 26, 2018 Almaty. 2018. P 118-124.
10. Avdarsolkyzy S., Omarov M., Azamatova A. programming of robotic devices //materials of the IV Republican scientific and Practical Conference of students and Young Scientists”Science, Education, Innovation: modern state and prospects of development”, Almaty. 2018. P 124-129.
11. Sagymbaeva A. E., Avdarsolkyzy S. The problem of evaluating the results of Metapan students in Computer Science// Materials of the VIII Vida international scientific and methodological conference “mathematical modeling and information technologies and science in education”. – Almaty. 2018. – pp. 411-413.
12. Avdarsolkyzy S., Rysbekova A. B. In the system of solving mathematical problems in the srede package Mathcad// Bulletin-Bulletin, No. 2 (2), Almaty University. 2018.P. 41-45.
13. Sagymbaeva A. E., O. Zaslavskaya.”Y., Avdarsolkyzy S. criterion approach to evaluation of academic achievements in the Republic of Kazakhstan// the XI international scientific and Practical Conference “”Shamovsky pedagogical readings of scientific schools of Education Management Systems “”modern vectors of development of Education: current problems and future solutions””.” Article XI scientific and practical International Conference. In 3 parts. Moscow, 2019. Pp. 515-519.
14. Avdarsolkyzy S. The use of criterion-based assessment tasks in teaching Computer Science//”Science and education in the modern world: challenges of the XXI Century”-III international scientific and practical conference. NUR – SULTAN-2019, PP. 121-126
15. Avdarsolkyzy S. system of criterion-based assessment of students ‘ achievements in teaching Computer Science //Bulletin-Bulletin No. 3 (63), Series “pedagogy”, Abai KazNPU. P 182-189
16. Avdarsolkyzy S. G. M. Meirbek literacy and the importance of quantitative competence / / Republican scientific and practical conference “scientific heritage of Abu Nasr Al-Farabi and XXI century” dedicated to the 1150th anniversary of Abu Nasra Al-Farabi
17. Sagymbaeva A. E., Avdarsolovna S. assessment of functional literacy of students in computer science based on a criterion-based approach.// “Bulletin”of the Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University. Series “physical and Mathematical Sciences”. – Almaty. 2019. –№4 (68). – P. 244-249.
18. Avdarsolkyzy S., Rakhimzhanov A. L., Bostanov B. B., A Sagimbayeva. Yu., Khakimova T. criterion assessment as a way to form functional literacy of students in the field of Informatics// periodicals of the company Quimica.-2020. – V. 17.MK. 35. – P. 41-54. Number-1806-0374 (Impresso)
19. Avdarsolkyzy S. methodology of application of the system of assessment of functional literacy of students on the basis of a criterion – based approach//”I International Book Creation of the country of Independent States “the best young scientist-2020”. Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, 2020, 17-22 STR.
20. Sagymbaeva A. E., Avdarsolkyzy S. Problems of organizing formative assessment in the course of distance learning. // Mathematical modeling and information technologies in science and education: materials of the International Scientific and methodological conference dedicated to the 75th anniversary of Professor E. I. Bidaibekov and the 35th anniversary of school computer science. – Almaty: Abai KazNPU, ulagat publishing house, 2020, pp. 560-565.
21. A Sagimbayeva. Yu., Avdarsolkyzy S., O Zaslavskaya. The Purpose Of The Seminar: S. model of the system of Criterion assessment of functional literacy of students and its influence on development / / Journal of intellectual disability-diagnostics and treatment. – 2020. – V. 8. – MK. 3. – p. 351-357 number ISSN: 2292-2598
1. Methods of teaching computer science
2. Programming 1,2,3
3. Object-oriented programming
4. Technology training in the direction of computing
5. Programming on the Internet
6. New information pedagogical technologies
7. Computer modeling and programming
8. Architecture of computer systems
9. Information and communication technologies
1. “Digital University”, 21.02.18-23.02.18. International seminar “Kazakhstan-Russia”. Abai Kaznpu.
2. “Digital Kazakhstan”, 30.06.2018. City scientific and methodological Center for new technologies in education.
3.”Updated educational program”, 07.10.19-11.10.19. International seminar” Center for advanced training and distance education”. Abai KazNPU.
4. Springer nature training how to use how to publish. LICENCING MANAGER KAZAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, TAJIKISTAN, UZBEKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN. January 15, 2019.
5. Additional professional program” using information technologies in education”. Moscow “Moscow city Pedagogical University”. 12.11.19-26.11.19 GG.
6.”Game on Victory: how the project works in the future «Participation in the forum-master organization. Moscow GBOU School No. 1579. 12.11.19-28.11.19 GG
1. Thank letter. We express special gratitude to S. Avdarsolkyzy for preparing the winners of the 1st City Online Olympiad in mathematics among students organized by the educational center” Adyldy Student”. Educational center” Adyldy Student» Almaty, 2020. (6B01505 – “training of Mathematics teachers” 1st year student Rakhimova Aidana Amankosovna)
2. S. Avdarsol. Diploma 1. “The best young scientist-2020” “among the scientific and educational institutions of Independent States, organized by the Association of legal entities in the form of the Association “”National Movement “”Bobek””.” Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. 2020.
3. S. Avdarsolkyzy. International project “Young Scientists-2020” Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. The best young scientists took part in the project; the oldest contribution to the development of the CIS science awarded a diploma of the first step, an award Medal.
3. S. Avdarsolkyzy. Winner of the contest “Best Teacher” 2020. She awarded the “Best Teacher” Award, recognition and certificate.